Saturday, February 25, 2012

SEASON 6 BABY!

I thought I would jot down my thoughts WHILE I watched the first episdoe of season 6. It may remind you who haven't seen it in a long time what is happening. I just wrote it down as it happened...so it might not make sense..


Starts off with Jack on the plane....Kate is still on the island?? this can't be good.

What is GOING ON???

Jack is on the island AND the plane?? WHA??

When they wake up at the blown up hatch, did they time travel...is it blown up from when Eko or Desmond blows it up....or from 1977 when they were building it?


Something's not right. !! THE REASON IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE IS....if the bomb did work, and everything was back to normal on the plane...then why on the plane does Hurley say "I'm the luckiest man alive!"


Back on the island when Hurley is with hurt Sayid-I love it. Hurley's not one you see with a gun much. He hear's someone in the bushes and picks up a gun. "I've got a gun!! And I know how to shoot it!"

John never went on the walkabout....(On the plane, he tells Boone about his walk-about he went on. But he NEVER WENT ON THE WALK-ABOUT)

What John IS the smoke?

As for John on the plane....I feel bad for him:( So sad when he is the last one off to get in his chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment